When you’re craving a cripsy crunchy snack, you can satisfy with nutritious vegetables! Switch up those common kale and zucchini chips for CARROTS to add a nice twist to your chip treats!
- carrots, cut into chips (I used a bag of pre-cut carrot chips)
- olive oil
- salt & pep
- additional seasonings (I used garlic powder and paprika)
- Preheat oven to 450ºF or 230 C°
- Toss your carrot chips with a drizzle of olive oil (you won’t need much– a little goes a long way!).
- Add your salt, pep & additional seasonings to taste. Coat the chips thoroughly.
- Spread out your chips on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment and sprayed so that the chips aren’t touching.
- Bake 25–30 minutes, flipping once. If you have a rack that you can bake these on, they’ll crisp up a bit more and won’t need to be flipped